The data strategy set the pace & the vision of the Global Digital strategy
Data has become a key driver in our Society, being identified as the new Gold of the century. In this context, we carefully need to not rush into it but be prepared to face new challenges either from Business or Technology to revisit the balance of power. Apgar enforces that vision with our Data Strategy framework to support the expansion around 3 building blocks that drive how data is being used across the company: Data Governance for the organization, Data Academy for the culture, Data Architecture for the tooling.
A striving vision of the future of a data-driven company and data-literate organization.
Enhance the value and trust of data
- List and translate the strategic objectives of the board into objectives and principles for data
- Support on the data identification with a tailored governance methodology enabled by Data Catalog
- Support organization change with an operating model for governance
- Train governance team on their new job
- Provide predefined KPIs and position your company on a maturity matrix
- Data roadmap and operating model deployment
Educate your company to data
Apgar methodology and offer focuses on the improvement and the intake of the below points:
- Help your organization to understand that data has value as an enterprise Asset
- Set a trajectory of your maturity regarding data literacy and the different set of lever you could activate to improve
- Enable your Talent Management Capabilities on a concrete use case
- Seek and reframe outcomes of data initiative with a better understanding
- Transcend culture and prepare innovation
Make your organization become Data Driven.
Data Governance needs to keep it simple and display ground results to secure company endorsement.
Deploy an Operating Model which consists of:
- Design role and responsibility
- Identify, train and mentor data owner
- Steer & support data life cycle
- Quantify and demonstrate business value of Data Initiatives
- Apply continuous improvement of value and trust to data
- Set the pace with Data Architecture team.
Define the mission of Data from your Company Mission
Data Academy aims to :
- Define and maintain your Data Culture Strategy
- Upskill your teams on Data inside and outside your Company
- Change the way people learn about Data Management
Education not Prescription
Continuous Learning not Training
- Follow the bloom of data awareness then measure its positive impact and refine your strategy
- Data Academy must be considered as a continuous improvement activity for your Data Journey
They trusted us for their Strategy.
Do you need more information?
Frédéric is available to advise and support you across your Data Literacy Program.