Protection of personal data
For Apgar Consulting, the protection of your personal data is important and crucial. We are committed to collecting only the data we need to:
- Provide an optimal service
- Ensure confidentiality and security,
- Facilitate the exercise of your rights over your data.
Our first commitment is respect for the applicable legislation on the protection of the data and in particular of the General Data Protection Regulation (also called GDPR) and the law known as “Informatique et Libertés” of 6 January, 1978, as amended.
This policy describes the personal information we collect, how it is used and shared, and your rights in this regard. It applies to any user of the website www.apgar-group.com . We advise you to read it carefully. We have done our utmost to make it clear, easy to understand and accessible at all times.
The updated Data Protection Charter will automatically become effective for all active users as of 25 May, 2018. Continuing to use our services after this date implies acceptance of the new Data Protection Charter. Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully.
Who are we ?
Apgar Consulting is an international company incorporated and governed by French law, registered in the commercial register of Paris under 818,814,386. The head office is located at 20-20 boulevard du Parc 92200 Neuilly s / Seine.
The Apgar Consulting group is involved in crucial areas for all companies related to organizational consulting and information system consulting. As part of our professional relationship, the consulting firm Apgar Consulting, responsible for the processing of your personal data, is required to collect minimal personal data and use it primarily for marketing or professional monitoring purposes.
In general, the Publisher of the Site agrees that the Personal Data Concerning You:
- Shall be adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to these purposes while respecting the principle of minimization
- Shall be used in accordance with these purposes,
- Shall be obtained and processed fairly and lawfully and transparently,
- Shall be collected for specific and lawful purposes on the basis of the legitimate interest of the Publisher Company of the Site to communicate on its field of activity, To inform you, and to improve our Products and Services,
The different categories of Personal Data collected in the use of the Services offered on our Site are as follows:
- Identification data (last name, first name, LinkedIn profile link);
- Contact data (postal or email address, phone);
- Usage data (web pages visited, destinations called, the type of browser the search engine as well as the keywords used to find the site, the platform and / or the operating system that you use );
- Connection data (IP address of your computer, the date and time of your access to our site, location data);
- Content data.
When you complete our form, you agree to the privacy practices described in this charter. If you do not wish to provide this Personal Data, we will not be able to provide you with the corresponding services:
- Making contact with the Apgar Consulting firm
- Application for job vacancies.
Your Personal Data may be processed by the authorized personnel (management, human resources department, marketing department, senior consultant) of the consulting firm Apgar Consulting.
In the event that these recipients process your Personal Data outside the European Union, transfers will be carried out in compliance with the Regulations.
Sharing personal data
Apgar Consulting undertakes not to sell your personal information to third parties. However, we may share your data internally in order to improve our services and provide you with essential information that may be of interest to you.
Retention of your personal data
We will retain your Personal Information for the period necessary in accordance with the purposes for which it was collected. When your Personal Information is no longer required for the purpose for which it was collected, or as required by applicable law, it will be erased.
Information security and protection
What are your rights and how can you exercise them?
In accordance with the Data Protection Law of 6 January 1978 and the General Data Protection Regulation, you have the right to access, rectify and delete data concerning you which you can exercise by contacting email@example.com. We will endeavour to respond to requests as soon as possible.
- Right to information: We are required to provide you with clear information about the use of your data and the exercise of your rights.
- Right of access: you can ask us to provide you with the personal data we are processing about you, especially to check the content;
- Right of rectification: you can ask us to rectify your personal data;
- Right of opposition: the current regulations allow you to object to us processing your personal data for certain purposes, especially when this processing is in the legitimate interest of the company, for example in the case of commercial solicitations. You can request that your personal data no longer appear, for example, in the mailing lists of our newsletters and email shots;
- Right of portability: the right to portability allows you to recover the personal data that you have provided in an open and machine readable format.
- ou will be able to store or transmit the data easily from one information system to another, for reuse for personal purposes;
- Right of deletion: you may, in some cases specified by law, ask us to delete your personal data. It is necessary to tell us what data you want to delete. Indeed, the exercise of this right does not entail the simple and definitive deletion of all the data concerning you which we hold.
- Right of limitation: at your request, we are able to temporarily freeze the use of some of your data.
Changes to this notice
If you have any questions about the use of your personal information, a change or a specific request, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org