Experienced Functional Software ConsultantPTExperiencedFunctionalSoftwareConsultant150
- Porto | Experienced Functional Software Consultant | Senior
Apgar is looking to recruit a Functional Software Consultant to join the growing team in Porto and be part of a global team that excels in delivering Data Governance and Management solutions, for large organizations in Europe, North and South America, Australia and Middle East.
This job is made for you if...
Controlled growth with strong ambition
countries around the world
of our clients are in the Fortune Global 500
mean annual growth
We’ll tell you everything.
- Understand and elicit requirements from the business stakeholders and transform them into design documentation
- Participate in all phases of data plaform implementation projects (from requirements gathering to solution desing and testing)
- Colaborare with technical team to ensure development of the defined solution, ensuring Agile best practices are followed
- Be the daily point of contact with client stakeholders
- Guide junior members of the team
- Mandatory Skill: Fluent in English
- Preferable Background: Bachelor’s degree – preferably in Industrial Management, Computer Science, Engineering or similar.
- Highly Valuable: Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly Valuable: Problem solver with a keen eye for details and an innate drive to deliver results.
- Preferable: While on day to day you are not a developer, you either have been in the past or you find at ease to have technical discussions with them.
- Mandatory experience: +3 year of experience as Functional Consultant and/of Business Analyst in software consultancy environment.
- Mandatory Skills: client-facing exposure; requirements gathering and analysis; participation in design workshops; analytical skills and problem-solver.
- Desirable Experience: Experience in design data models, conducting data analysis and participating in software testing phase.
- Desirable Experience: worked in agile environment
- Flexible working schedule and ability to work in a hybrid mode (including 6 weeks a year fully remote from wherever you agree on)
- Competitive salary with benefits (e.g. health insurance for you and direct family)
- Individual coaching to help you in career development (including international career)
- Ongoing training, including free access to the market-leading online learning
- Be part of a team located in 4 different continents where diversity is as common as the air your breath
- Start Date: As soon as possible
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: Attractive package (Fixed + Variable) depending on profile
- Location: Porto, Portugal
What Agparians say
Daily life at Apgar? It's our employees who praise it most. See what they say.
OK, great. This job is made for me.
Do you see yourself in the profile sought for the mission? Don’t wait to send your application.
Can’t find the job you’re looking for among our current offers? This job offer is perhaps being written, or may correspond to a brand new need. Contact us today: We always study all applications carefully.