Data Engineer – Master Data ManagementRef : USDataEngineerMDM150
- Austin | Data engineer | Senior
Apgar Consulting North America is looking to recruit Data engineer – Master Data Management to join the growing team in the US and be part of a group of globally diverse teammates passionate about data.
If you are looking for personal development, entrepreneurship experience, and career growth;
If you are looking for a company where you can influence
If you are looking for a true people-centric environment;
This job is made for you if...
Controlled growth with strong ambition
countries around the world
of our clients are in the Fortune Global 500
mean annual growth
We’ll tell you everything.
As a Senior Data Engineer ( MDM Consultant / MDM Engineer), you will take a leading role in implementing data platform solutions for our clients. You will work within a team on a customer project and will benefit from a manager or a more senior peer’s supervision. You will participate in international projects and communicate with teammates and clients.
From analysis to implementation
You will analyze internal processes and data usage, identify improvements, and implement sustainable and scalable change.
Your primary role will be to participate in all stages of a data platform implementation project based on various leading technologies.
Take part of Apgar's development
You will also participate in Apgar’s development, in our innovation process, and you will be given the opportunity to be part of:
- The operational management of a consulting firm
- The daily life of a growing organization
Your experience, skills, and competencies set you apart:
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Computer Science, IT, Engineering, Mathematics, or similar)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem solver with a keen eye for details and an innate drive to deliver results
- Able to engage yourself in a project and enjoy the challenges and processes involved
- Legally authorized to work in the US
Your thirst for entrepreneurship and your willingness to participate in our North America development are decisive factors.
Dynamic and self-motivated, you have lots of enthusiasm, and endless energy to learn. You enjoy working in a team, and you can communicate proficiently to both business and technical audiences.
You have a minimum of 5 years of experience in Master Data Management, conducting requirements analysis and delivering technology solutions through consulting project activities.
- Start date: as soon as possible
- Salary: attractive package (fixed + variable) depending on profile
- Location: US
- Flexible working hours and ability to work remotely
- Competitive salary
- Flexible PTO
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life insurance and short/long term disability insurance
- Retirement plan with company contribution
- Individual coaching from one of our partners and trainings
- Great working environment and new equipment
- US HQ office located in the most vibrant tech hub in Austin (The Domain)
What Agparians say
Daily life at Apgar? It's our employees who praise it most. See what they say.
OK, great. This job is made for me.
Do you see yourself in the profile sought for the mission? Don’t wait to send your application.
Can’t find what you're looking for?
Can’t find the job you’re looking for among our current offers? This job offer is perhaps being written, or may correspond to a brand new need. Contact us today: We always study all applications carefully.