Technical Data Engineer - LebanonRef : LBTechnical Data Engineer120
- Byblos | Technical Data Engineer | Junior
As a Technical Data Engineer, you will be part of a team working on a Client project. You will be supervised by a Senior Solution Expert or a Manager.
This job is for you if...
Controlled growth with strong ambition
countries around the world
of our clients are in the Fortune Global 500
mean annual growth
We’ll tell you everything.
- You will be working on all the steps of Data Management solutions implementation
- You will take part in the design and the definition of the solutions’ architecture
- You will implement the solution and define its operating rules
- You will take part in creating models in collaboration with functional consultants
- You will be in charge of suggesting, studying and validating technical solutions
- You will assist the client in the set up and administration of the solution in its cloud or on-premises environment, while setting up methodologies and DEVOPS processes
R&D and internal missions
- You will take part in the design and development of software components that will be incremented into market tools
- You will take part in technical knowledge capitalization (speed up development, improve maintainability, smoothen reuse)
- You will have to test solutions from new software editors in new scopes in order to build up our new offers
- Depending on your career path wishes and desires, you will have the opportunity to move towards a position of a confirmed technical data engineer.
We guarantee a team development process and the implementation of a personalized follow-up for your career progress. We will be keen to provide you with an appropriate framework to help you evolve with serenity.
- Development: good grasp of JAVA/J2EE environments
- Databases: SQL Server, Oracle, , PostgreSQL, Hadoop/Spark/Amazon EMR/ Dynamo DB
- Methodology: continuous integration and release management in an iterative and agile way (Jira/Maven/Bamboo/TFS/Jenkins)
- A previous experience related to one of our offers (MDM, Meta data, Data Integration and Data Preparation) would be a great advantage
- Master’s degree or equivalent
- Three years of previous experience in these fields:
Do not hesitate to apply if you are a dynamic, enthusiastic and curious person. You will join a pleasant, benevolent and fraternal working environment…
Future Apgarians, we are waiting for you!
- Start date: as soon as possible
- Salary: attractive package (fixed + variable) depending on profile
- Location: Lebanon
- Operational support from a more senior profile to help you carry out your assignments, especially during your interventions on client projects
- Dedicated training path to guarantee your career development and knowledge enhancement.
- Personalized coaching in order to work on your positioning and your medium and long-term development within the company’s structure.
- A competitive salary paid in fresh USD.
What Agparians say
Daily life at Apgar? It's our employees who praise it most. See what they say.
OK, great. This job is made for me.
Do you see yourself in the profile sought for the mission? Don’t wait to send your application.
Can’t find what you're looking for?
Can’t find the job you’re looking for among our current offers? This job offer is perhaps being written, or may correspond to a brand new need. Contact us today: We always study all applications carefully.