Junior Data Engineer – Master Data ManagementRef : SWJuniorDataEngineerMDM120
- Zurich | Data engineer | Junior
For our office in Winterthur (ZH), we are looking for a Junior Data Engineer with a passion for data!
Digitization and regulatory requirements are major challenges for many companies and will change processes immensely in the coming years.
As a Junior Data Engineer, you will be responsible for understanding in detail the requirements of our customers and our product family.
You will assist the project team in analysing customer requirements, defining and documenting the custom solution and integrating, designing and configuring our software to meet agreed customer requirements.
This job is made for you if...
Controlled growth with strong ambition
countries around the world
of our clients are in the Fortune Global 500
mean annual growth
We’ll tell you everything.
- You will work in a team directly involved in a client project. You will be supervised by a senior data engineer/project manager.
- You will be involved in the entire project from the start and will interact with the client / business and technical consultants
- You will participate in all phases of the implementation of Data Management solutions
- You will participate in the requirement analysis, write the functional specifications and ensure that the solution meets the client’s needs
- You will ensure reliable and relevant reporting of your activity to your manager
- You support the client in the acceptance testing and implementation of the solution incl. testing of new features and definition and execution of end-to-end testing
- You are responsible for the quality of the deliverables and services provided and contribute to the overall quality of the projects and missions in which you participate
- You will write and update Product Documentation and User Manuals
- You will prepare and organize trainings for end-users.
- Bachelor / Master’s degree or equivalent, with at least 1 year of previous experience in a consulting agency or IT service company
- You have good interpersonal skills and have the ability to write and express yourself
- You have the ability to understand and write functional specifications
- Experience in one of our offerings (MDM, Metadata, Data Integration and Data Preparation) would be a real plus
- Technical understanding of databases is an advantage
- Good communication, German and English, analysis, documentation and customer service skills.
- For this role we are looking for a personality who wants to achieve our high goals together with the other Apgar employees.
- Your creativity is in demand when it comes to setting up straightforward processes to support our team of technical experts in projects with new and existing customers.
- We expect you to have a high interest of data management and are eager to learn the 4 fundamental pillars of master-, reference- and metadata-management as well as data integration and preparation. Although we work mostly online internally and externally, travel to our clients is required from time to time. We expect our candidates to have a basic technical and business understanding of system landscapes and business cases.
- Start date: as soon as possible
- Salary: attractive package (fixed + variable) depending on profile
- Location: Winterthur
- Flexible working hours and ability to work remotely
- Competitive salary
- Life insurance and short/long term disability insurance
- Retirement plan with company contribution
- Individual coaching from one of our partners and trainings
- Great working environment and new equipment
What Agparians say
Daily life at Apgar? It's our employees who praise it most. See what they say.
OK, great. This job is made for me.
Do you see yourself in the profile sought for the mission? Don’t wait to send your application.
Can’t find what you're looking for?
Can’t find the job you’re looking for among our current offers? This job offer is perhaps being written, or may correspond to a brand new need. Contact us today: We always study all applications carefully.